Ah. I love makeup, it's my obsession.
First things first, you have to moisturize. Because sometimes foundation drys your skin out.
- Primer! < - Probably the most important thing to have. It makes your face smooth and helps the makeup stick better.
- Green Concealer (Green negates the red on your face)
- Yellow Concealer (Yellow negates the blue under your eyes)
- Liquid Foundation. I usually apply it with a foundation brush and then buff it in with a kabuki.
- Light mineral powder, followed by my bronzer and blush.
-Then a finishing powder!
And then finally I do my eyes. It just depends on what I'm wearing and how I'm wearing my hair that day.
Here's a video of me putting my makeup on, just in case you wanna see exactly how I do it.
YouTube - Makeup! .wmv