Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-14-2010, 05:52 PM

Sounds like a 'Bella Swan & Jacob Black' moment xD

I've had something like this happen before too when I was 16, only I chose the best friend because boyfriend and I just weren't on the same path (I was more serious about the relationship, and he was more 'fun' about it.).

Anywho, I'm not with either guys right now, I'm happily married to someone that I hadn't even known at that time.

For past's sake, I wish I would have stayed with the boyfriend instead of going to the best friend. While best friend treated me right and had the same relationship goals in mind that I had, if I'd have known that I wasn't going to end up with either of them then I would have liked to have stayed steady and true to the fun boyfriend until the time that I would meet my future husband...if that makes any sense? Course, if I HAD done it the other way around I probably wouldn't have met my husband, so I guess the fates guided me down the right path anyhow. If that's the case, then I wouldn't change it for the world.

Cute story though! Every Romantic's dream!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!