Thread: Best Friend
View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sianix

Unhappy Best Friend - 05-14-2010, 05:17 PM

(I'm seventeen) For a while, I've known something about my best guy friend that he hasn't told me. But here are the facts that precede it. I have a wonderful boyfriend that I love with all my heart, and my guy friend has a girlfriend.

I knew for a while that he liked me, and possibly even loved me. But he would never tell me. This has happened before with other guys, like they become my friend just to be something more, even though I had a boyfriend. One of them even told me that I would have to choose between him and my boyfriend. I told him, of course, my boyfriend, and he never talked to me again.

But this guy, I'd hoped he was different. In the end, I was sort of wrong. He told me today that he loved me, and so I had to be the bit** and tell him that I only saw my boyfriend that way, and no one else. So he told me this:

"I'm not giving up on you as a friend! That happy occupation is still mine. And besides, I'll always be waiting! Either way, I am still blessed to have ever known you at all, and I shall be determined to look at it that way!"

I almost cried. Well, share your stories?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!