View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-08-2010, 06:05 AM

I will admit that I'm pretty bad at calling myself a fan of a band after only a few songs; but once I'm settled in and used to the sound of a band, I'll check out the rest of their music. Though, one band I like a lot but makes me feel awkward is Cradle of Filth; Dani Filth's voice.. is amazing, but it's weird hearing a guy hit higher notes than a girl can the way he does. Same thing goes for Queen; again, I am not comfortable hearing a guy hit higher notes than I can hit. XD

A group that I've been a massive fan of for a very long time, though, is Disturbed for sure. XD I've grown up listening to their music, and I know a fair amount of information about the band. Like that their song Perfect Insanity (off the album Indestructible) has actually been around since the late 90s, just never put to album; or that the song Inside the Fire is about one of David Draiman's girlfriends from his younger years, who killed herself.

... Er, I'll stop now. XD

One of my friends is the most annoying music-"fan" ever; any band I ever mention, she'll look up and scream 'OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS BAND SO AWESOME'. It's gotten to the point I won't share my favorite bands or songs with her.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!