View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 05-06-2010, 06:05 PM

I'm going to link you to two long threads if you want info on what is going on with the site, which is important because in about 3 months it will most likely be gone for good. I suggest you read them both, one is on the site itself and the other is on our rescue forum, which we suggest you save in your favorites.

Forum Feedback
http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/d...ue-forums.html

To sum it up:
TDP faced some legal problems a few years ago. Its around that time that we stopped seeing updates. We most likely are not seeing them anymore because the site is set to be gone this August--the host expires then and has not yet been renewed, leaving us to wonder if it will continue. In response, a rescue forum(and in progress website) has been created, which will hopefully be able to offer doll makers, a chatroom, and other features which are currently here. You should read the threads though, they offer more detailed information as to why we think the site will not continue and the planned response.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!