Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-05-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeFirestar View Post
sarah, it's only sinful and wrongful when it's before marriage, or with someone other than your spouse, or for fun.
That's what i think.
It's not a thing for pleasure, that's misusing it. it was given to us by whatever god, goddess or gods/goddessess you have, and you only have one life(my religion) and one body(still my religion) and you ruin it by doing it as if it's nobody's buisness(which it is, but you get my point right?)
ever heard the saying what goes around comes around?
All my view, okay?
Sorry, but your view is warped. I'm with my boyf, who I have been with for nearly nine years (longer than a lot of marriages) and yes, we sleep together. We love each other, and we might one day get married, but why should people wait til they get married before they show their love physically? I agree with Hayley and Sarah. Sex is an intimate thing to do, and it's a way for two people to express their love for each other. Also, being an atheist, I don't believe in any god; even if I did, I would not think that a loving god would want to punish people for using the gifts that he gave them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!