(#3 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 05-02-2010, 01:12 PM

I have the EXACT same problem...well did.

I can give two pieces of advice. One, go to the store and buy Secret Clicical Strength deoderant. It comes in a box and it's one of the most expensive deoderants I've come across (unfortunately) but it WORKS! In order for it to it's full potential read and follow the instructions. You must put it on after showers and before bed. How does it work? The deoderant plugs your sweat glands in your armpits. So by putting in on before bed it'll have more time to settle without sweat getting in the way. This deoderant has SERIOUSLY slowed down the wetness issue A LOT.

BUT I still cannot wear cotton shirts most of the time. Solution? Most of my shirts are made of 92% Polyester and 8% Spandex. You can find TONS of these kinds of shirts at Ross, and they're cheap there too! Why this fabric? It breathes REALLY well, so if you do still get your shirt wet it dries in no time flat, AND it's EXTREMELY hard to see wet spots.

Hope this helps! And yes, go see a doctor if over-the-counter advice doesn't work out for you. I would, but I'm fine using these two tips as it is, so there's no need for me to go. BE CAREFUL though! If you have sensitive skin be sure to tell your doctor! My brother in law has the same issues and what his doctor perscribed gave him a rash under his arms that hurt something awful. I don't know if there are sensitive options but if there are then the doctor will find something for you.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!