Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 05-02-2010, 11:40 AM

FINALLY, I CAN PUT MY EVIL PLOT INTO ACTION! Mwah ha ha ha ha! xD

The next contest is... "Inspired by famous BUILDINGS!"

So, you must pixel a doll that is inspired by a national monument/building, such as "The Great Wall of China", "The Leaning Tower of Piza", "The Sydney Opera House", etc.

You can't do the Eiffel Tower though, since I already did that (see my avatar) a LONG TIME ago, because I hadn't won in a while and wanted to at least try it. It will probably be used in the awards.

The due date is May 22nd. Extensions may be given.

The doll must represent that building/monument and the culture/nationality. For example, if you do the Great Wall of China, I don't want to see a blond haired, blue-eyed, Caucasian girl in jeans and a tee. xD

For example, though the doll in mine has silver skin and hair (so it would match the Eiffel Tower), I used the classic French "red-white striped top", and blue jeans to match the flag colours (red, white, and blue). I probably should have given her a beret too - I think I tried to but failed - to add to the Frenchness. :P

Also pixel a version of the building - like the Eiffel Tower in the background of mine. It doesn't have to be big. I just want to be able to look at it and be able to tell what you chose.

Ready... Set... GO!

Oh, and post if you have questions.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!