Old
HimeFirestar (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-23-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
My old school put a ban on all jewelry, apart from small necklaces like say a cross chain worn under clothing and just two sleeper studs, one in each ear. No body piercings allowed at all, and no rings or bracelets.
My sister would DIE at your old school. She LIVES for jewelry. And makeup. We were making fun by talking about how she couldn't go a day without makeup, you know, like in sonny with a chance?

They don't allow hugging, kissing, backpacks, phones(off and in locker), the other touching and a couple other stupid stuff. Ipods and stuff are allowed, just not in class. One guy in my 8th class had made a hugging holiday the second thursday of every month when he was in elementary, and now they can only do side hugs. LOL!
I kinda get the spaghetti straps and MP3/IPods and phones because they can distract you from what you're doing.
My mom told me about my oldest sister's highschool how if someone's phone rings all the kids in the class start coughing to hide the cell phone noise, and how at my other(makeup-obsessed) sister's high school it's every man for himself.
LOLOZ!

"I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested."
"'Where's the ring?' 'You mean this ring? Anyone could have taken it. Proof? I did. Bazinga!'"
"Common complaint in men; nothing's ever big enough. Then they get a tumor and you never hear the end of it."
- All from The Big Bang Theory
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!