View Single Post
(#253 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-21-2010, 10:03 PM

Not to "add fuel to the fire", but this is a really touchy subject for me. I'll add a thread about sexual education and misconceptions of sex in a minute - after posting.

Sex is intimacy. It's like kissing, hugging, whatever. Granted it's not something to be taken as lightly as those things, but it's still an intimate action. It's used to show love. If you can't have sex before marriage, and you need a purpose to have it, why kiss? Why hug? Those show affection too, but those are allowed for pleasure purposes.

Sex is way too taboo in our culture - especially here in North America, specifically. It's a natural thing. In some places in Europe, Asia, and South America, they're so much more lenient about that kind of thing. Sex for pleasure, out of wedlock, does not make you a bad person. That's not how I see it.

Now, let's try and get back on topic, 'k? :P

Virginity is a big thing. Don't lose it too early. Just make sure you're safe, and you're emotionally ready.

EDIT: Can't think of a title without the word "sex" in it. Don't want to be too forward. xD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-21-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!