Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 04-21-2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeFirestar View Post
sarah, it's only sinful and wrongful when it's before marriage, or with someone other than your spouse, or for fun.
That's what i think.
It's not a thing for pleasure, that's misusing it. it was given to us by whatever god, goddess or gods/goddessess you have, and you only have one life(my religion) and one body(still my religion) and you ruin it by doing it as if it's nobody's buisness(which it is, but you get my point right?)
ever heard the saying what goes around comes around?
All my view, okay?
I disagree and I find your opinions limiting, your attitude judgemental and your tone condescending. I also dislike how you state your opinions as fact, even with the 'all my view' disclaimer.

I personally do not believe that sex is wrong or sinful, be it before or after marriage. I do think it's sad when two people who care about each other have sex, because personally I think it is a very intimate thing, but I just don't think that having sex because it feels good or before marriage is a sin.

After all, what about homosexual people? They're not allowed to get married and they can't have children. Should they refused the right to be intimate with their loved one because, despite being 'married in spirit' they're not legally recognised?

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!