Thread: Serial Daters
View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-20-2010, 05:15 PM

I agree with Miranda; the majority of girls at my school or somewhat like the Insecure category.

But I am getting sick of watching this one Snob at lunch and her Boy Pet; they've been dating for at least a year, but the way she treats him is disgusting, and she's not even that pretty to begin with. (I'm not calling her completely ugly, she's just not drop dead gorgeous.)

She had to be putting out. The way she reats that boy (they're both freshman, and the boy looks like he should still be in sixth grade O.o), there's no other reason he'd stay with her. She yells at him a lot, intimidates him, and wants him to hang off her arm mostly silently; if he speaks, she rolls her eyes and yells at him later, when all her friends are gone. It is honestly the most disgusting thing I've seen at our school, and, remember, this is the school that had 27 pregnant girls in one year in one class, so there's a lot of gross stuff going around.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!