View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-20-2010, 04:40 PM

There is a girl for every category of serial daters on that list, and some fit multiple ones, at my school. It's so annoying to hear them in the halls telling eachother they "love them" when they've only been "dating" for 2 hours. Dating for them is standing at eachothers lockers between class and saying they're married/engaged on facebook. I have never had a boyfriend and I don't want one now because 95% of the guys I know are extremely immature. Most of them are very shallow anyways and just go for eachother because the majority of their friends think they're hot and they want "popularity" amongst themselves.
I've only known of one relationship that was not serial dating amongst my year in highschool, and that was two of my best friends. They went out for almost 5 months, and they actually did stuff together after school and didn't just do it for attention. (It was quite the opposite because a lot of kids gave them strange looks, started rumors and shunned them because they were both girls, but they didn't care.)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!