View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-19-2010, 10:55 PM

Well, I was a big time serial dater back in my day. I would run through boys in about two months, though there was a period where I went through maybe 4-5 in a month. Its not really that I didn't care for them, but I was in a stage where I was trying to find myself. Since I wasn't sure who I was as a person(and felt very badly about myself to boot, so I would often sabotage the relationship), it didn't turn out well. It ended up being a learning experience, though admittedly a bad one since I ended up with "The Cheater" for four years.

On that, everyone has to remember that fun boyfriend of mine who hung around here, basically monitoring everything I say. He totally was a serial dater. During our "relationship"(I hesitate to label it one after the first year because then he showed his true colors--aka being an abusive ass), I knew he cheated at least 3-4 times(and he actually flat out told me too, what an added bonus). I later found out it was more than that. I beat myself a lot for letting myself be terrified into staying, but I guess in some stupid way I thought he would change. Sadly, he went on to do that to a friend of mine and now, so I hear, runs through girls like crazy.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!