Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 04-18-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post
Which Street Fighter Do You Resemble the Most? Based on the English version.

Zangief

Muscular, and with a body seemingly made of steel, you think nothing of going out into the coldness of Siberia to fight bears. You've perfected several different suplexes, piledrivers, and a very quick spinning double lariat. The prime minister has asked you to defend Russia from it's enemies and to also destroy Shadowlaw, since they infect Russia with their drugs. You have very strong pride in your country and while serious, you also quite funny. One of your best talents is slugging down vodka in large gulps. You also dance in the old cossack style.

Okaayyy then.

Oh my! If only I had known sooner that we had such a manly man in our midst! I must prepare myself to fawn over your muscles.

I'm loled at the "soul power" option in the quiz. This makes it too easy to choose ridiculous options. I'm sadly not as awesome as Elanorea:
Which Street Fighter Do You Resemble the Most? Based on the English version.

Chun-Li

Beautiful and highly intelligent, no one should underestimate your power. You're literally the strongest woman in the world and you use your lighting kick to back it up. You are very proficient in using kicking techniques. You work as an interpol agent and your main mission is to destroy Shadowlaw, and to also defeat M.Bison since he killed your father. You also have a very loving and caring personality, like a mother.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!