(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Poisonous rainbows from hell - 04-15-2010, 05:40 PM

Okay, is anyone else coughing with disgust at the wave of sh*tty MMO's coming out all the time now? They're practically made for five year olds, and for some reason the developers think they're badass. EPIC FAIL.

Wizards 101 is my favourite. You can't say negative words like, say, "hell" "kill" or "own" Half the game is taking turns to send mighty cartoon chibi pets to lick your enemies to death.

WTF is wrong with game designers? Who wants to play these weird happyfests where everyone looks like they got caught in the explosion of a skittles factory? 0.0

Andandand; anyone under 13 can't even SPEAK on these ridiculous mockeries of games. If they wanted to play a game with no community whatsoever, they'd have jumped on their playstation. Imagine how it must feel to be muted the whole way through the game ¬¬

Either way, I think the world of massively multiplayer online games is going into a tightening downward spiral. Next it'll be tellytubbies online. T_T Who agrees with me?

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!