View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Almendra (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-12-2010, 01:23 PM

Well anyway to be more precise, it depends on a lot of things. Such as signed seats. I hate sighned seats, some of my teahcers suck at picking out those. There was a time I was forced to sit next to some kid who would scream if the questions he asked me, that were irrevelent and unimportant didn't get answered. He would constantly annoy me and dramatize things, and he would also flirt with me constantly, it was disgusting. He would draw some really inappropriate pictures of things that aren't allowed to be described on here. He would also draw pictures of himself raping me, and then said that some day he was going to rape me like how he was raping me in the pictures he has drawn. It was disgusting. Someone else in one of my classes which I am assigned to go sit never wants to talk to me, and name calls me. In my other class the kid around me talks and is funny without even trying to be. He's fun to speak to, and is nice to me, and has very interesting things to say. In my other class the person next to me gets to assist me when I for a little while lose concentration from the music, and shows me which line of music I am supposed to be at, and assists me in knowing the notes that's supposed to be played.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!