(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-05-2010, 07:32 PM

Name: Nelle Winters
Appearance: Short and thin, brown eyes, chin length spiky brown hair.
Personality: Quiet, Suspicious of people she doesn't know, can be quite rude and abrupt, not good with other children, she can be pretty cold at first but is very protective of her few friends.
Bio: Her mother went missing when she wa slittle so her father and her have moved quite a bit. He's found a place at the market's around the area though and makes a small but steady income. He's too busy most of the time to pay much attention to his daughter and her whereabouts.
Daemon: Felix

Nelle stood at the edge of the market, staring at the bustle with no obvious emotion. "You know your father worried about you, not having any friends and all," Nelle's daemon, Felix, a wildcat looked up at her. Nelle frowned. "He ain't got nothing to worry about, I can look after myself, I'd hardly want friends, they ain't good for anything." Nelle answered. She was lying to herself, truthfully she envied those children who could make friends so easilly, ever since her mother had dissapeared Nelle has told herself she hadn't needed anyone much to her father's despair.
She felt around in her pocket and pulled out a small stone.

Felix jumped from her arms to the ground, "We should go, no point hanging around here all day, they'll think you're a thief." Nelle nodded and turned around, there was not much to do around the markets anyway. She ahd no interest in the games the other children played about the mysterious 'blackbirders'. Many times her father had warned her about them, If any blackirder tries to take me Nelle had told herself, I'll scratch his eyes out. With a spiteful kick she sent the stone skidding along the ground and walked slowly away from the marketplace.

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 04-05-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!