Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 04-03-2010, 05:53 PM

Oh wow, I have so many posters now.
I've got:
A Pink Floyd 'Learning To Fly' one. The Beatles' 'Abbey Road'. Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway To Heaven', 'The Mothership', a few poster-sized prints, and a super massive (like six feet tall) Zeppelin poster. Um, I have a Woodstock poster, a bunch of printed off pictures of bands (Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, etc.). I have a big Foo Fighters poster. Lots of novelty movie posters (Alice in Wonderland, Indiana Jones, etc.)...
Erm-
I've got a few misc posters that I can't even explain... pictures torn out of magazine, postcards... let's just say every wall in my room (and I don't have a small room) is covered!
So basically the movies and bands that are on my wall are: Led Zeppelin (nine or ten including prints), Pink Floyd (2), The Beatles (1), Woodstock (1) Valkyrie, Indiana Jones, Alice in Wonderland (Go five dollar posters at Walmart!), and alot more that I can't remember since I'm not even at home right now. Let's just say I've very proud of my posters and those and my vinyls are my babies. XD

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.

Last edited by Rocketship_ : 04-03-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!