(#529 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 10:13 PM

DAMMIT.

I decided I wanted to try and dye my hair red (my roots were showing, because I had previously dyed it black from dark brown - which isn't a huge difference, so the roots were barely noticable) because I wanted to try something different... I had my dad do it for me, because usually, it turns out perfectly when he does it.

HOWEVER...

I get out of the shower and look at my wet hair. It looks nice, and I look super hot. However, when I blow dry it, there is one dilemma... Only my roots (as well as underneath my hair) were the right colour! The rest was black. So now, most of my hair remains unchanges, except my - now much more noticable - roots. FML.

Not only that, but some of the dye got on my favourite pair of PJ bottoms, so now those have stains on them.

WHY ME?! >.< Ugh, I feel like it's karma for making fun of a couple people I know and their bad dye jobs. Now I need to buy more black dye, and after a little while, dye it back to black. Maybe I'll get it to be purple black, so it wasn't a total waste of my life...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!