(#41 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 04:38 PM

Hubby and I talk on the phone all the time. He calls me when he gets to work to let me know he's okay, we talk on his lunch break and on his way home. I love hearing from him all throughout his workdays. He has two 15 minute breaks, but normally they're spent getting coffee and eating his snacks. The only times I hear from him on his breaks is when he needs to tell me they're requiring overtime, or asking for volunteers for the weekend.

Well hubby called me on his break and before answering the phone I knew that either our evening or the weekend was just ruined (or at least shortened). It turns out he just missed the sound of my voice, and wanted to say he loved me and that he was thinking about me...awwww!!!

I love it when he does sweet things like out of the movies! ^^

Off Topic...sort of xD
Huh, last time I wrote a sweet thing Hubby did it included Pumpkin Pie...what a coinky din.k! He just bought me one yesterday! Wierd, lol. The only difference was this pie wasn't a sweet gesture like the last one, just him spoiling me as usual.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!