View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 06:10 PM

My fiance does this funny thing with his eyebrows (raises one, and lowers the other.) and says "Say WHAT?!" when I tell him that I love him more/am happier/am luckier to have him. It's hilarious, and he looks so cute when he does it that I have to pounce on him. :P

I can wiggle my nose (Bewitched style, y'all. xD Old School.), and he thinks that's so cute. I do it when my nose is itchy and what not, but sometimes I do it because he loves it. ^_^

Not to mention he's the SWEETEST thing ever. I mean, he treats me like I'm royalty all the time. When I'm sick, he always visits me with soup and comforts me. Whenever I want something, but I don't have the money, he'll buy it (then I feel like a golddigger, but still...).

Like, I wanted the new Pokemon game, but I didn't get my paycheck for a couple days. He and I went for a walk and he asked if I wanted to stop at Wal-Mart on the way back. I was like, "Sure, but I don't have any money on me." We went to the electronics section and after watching me stare at the Pokemon game, he said, "Maybe you'll get it for your birth day." we walked around a little more, and he told me he wanted to go back to the electronics section to buy an Xbox game. I said okay, and then he asked the guy at the counter to open up the shelves. Suddenly, it hit me... he was buying me my game! I got so giddy and said, "OMG, you're not getting me my game, are you?" and that sort of thing. I was totally freaking out over it. After, he told me that was the whole reason he wanted to go to Wal-Mart, but he wanted to tease me a little first. xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!