View Single Post
(#524 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-27-2010, 01:19 AM

That happens to me all the time it annoys me so much...
Just coming to rant about some more stuffs. It was the last day of term 1 yesterday and I was at the canteen lining up to collect my noodles when some girl from the year above me pushes in front of me. At first I didn't say anything then she decided that she was gonna puch in front of my friend.
We very politely told her that we were actually before her and instead of moving to the back of the line she started swearing atmy friend and then hit her just like that!!!I was really mad by this point and told her that she was behaving like a five year old when she turned around swore again and walked off, my friend had fallen backwards (it was a hard hit) and now has a fractured wrist and concussion as she hit a brick wall, I wanted to whack her back really badly but didn't as then I would have just made more trouble. My friend had to go home and to hospital to check she hadn't broken anything. I spent the rest of my school day cursing that b*tch.

Then on the way home just when I had cooled off I ran into a few of my friends from the schoo lacross the road, naturally as we hadn't seen each other for ages we went to get something to eat.
So we were sitting there having a laugh at some new movie that came out, the one with the guy from twilight in it when another girl from my old school walked in. She was never nice to me, let alone anyone and so I was surprised when she walked up to us and started talking to us. She sat down with us and after a while started talking about one of my friends who wasn't there. She called him a weirdo because he performed in the school musical as Danny from Grease. Is there anything wrong with that b*tch? Well at that point I told her if she didn't have anything nice to say she should leave. It was also at this point she decided to tell me I was a fr*ggin b*tch much to my surprise and called me some very rude names just beacuse quite a few of my friends happen to be male. I was sitting there absolutely shocked when she added to it by deciding she needed to tell all my friends that they shouldn't talk to me. They ignored her but she left only after she had scattered my lemonade all over the floor, and me and shoved me into the window, so now I have a massive scar on my back and arm as the window was of course glass, it was bleeeding for quite a while and it's pretty deep, In fact I have stitches and it hurts to move, haha, really made my day. The only reason she did leave was because my mates, bless them all, forced her too. Luckily it was'nt turned into a hude mthing. I wish like hell now that I'd hit her back but I didn't want to end up at the police station charged with murder in case I got carried away.

-.- great day or what

Even my 70's music isn't making me feel better, aghh *goes off to watch black and white movies*

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 03-27-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!