View Single Post
(#520 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM

I hate my mom's boss right now. Rather, EX-boss.

My mother is ill. She has arthritis in her back, knees, and the family doctor suspects she has fibromyalgia due to her chronic pain she's been suffering all over for months. She has a form of depression. But she has never reported off for anything related to it ever except when she was hurting so bad she could hardly pick anything up; and most other days she still f**king went to work, you stupid nasty b*tch. Mom sang your da.mn praises every day, saying how amazing you were and how nice you were and that YOU YOURSELF said that she was one of your best workers and the one she could rely on most. Then you go and fire her because she reported off on a f**king Friday and I'm so NOT sorry if it was one of your f**king HAIR APPOINTMENT DAYS, because you didn't fire that other woman who reported off because she had the stomach flu. Just because my mother's problems aren't as tangible doesn't mean you can treat her like sh*t and 'let her go' completely out of the blue when my mother has been nothing but loyal to you and your da.mn deli.

And to think I was going to ask you if I could work there this summer after I turned 18! Would you hire me now, knowing that you fired my MOTHER for no reason other than she isn't mentally well? Would you hire me, knowing that I could da.mn well have the same problems she does in the future? Could you hire me and look me in the eyes every day, knowing that you robbed her of something that gave her something to do instead of sitting mindlessly at home all day and yet would give me her job!?

B*tch. I hope you get a bad shipment of potatoes or whatever the hell it is you order and have to shut down.

Your pepperoni rolls are too f**king floury anyway.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!