View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 03-25-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancasterPrincess View Post
Midnight Sun was fantastic! It was great to know what Bella was thinking when Edward didn't, lol. And Edward's point of view was really...well it just really made me appreciate him a lot more.

*Sigh* I hope she does finish it. I mean, I can understand her being upset, but don't we deserve to hear the rest? Edward would want it that way, someone should tell her, lol.
i know right!me and my sis have been readin it and have waited for an update 4ever!but to me edwards to smasrt.u cant understand half of that one chapter without a dictionary.im team jaob but i was already on his team b4 the books but when i saw him on screen lets say it helped a little.my fav books are eclipse and breaking dawn because jaob really expresses his feelings in them.i reread the parts where he kisses her over and over.but i got mad in breakin dawn when he imprinted on renesme.btw i read all the books obseesivley 4 three days each and had 2 stay uo 2 at least 4am until i stopped 4 the day.oh ya thats wt u call obsesion

Last edited by teamjacobrulestheschool : 03-25-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!