(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-24-2010, 03:19 PM

Mmm, Ben N Jerry's... <3

At the Cinemark up in Robinson, there's an area for handicapped people. When my boyfriend and his folks took me up to see it with them, we had to use that section because his mother is in a wheelchair (nerve problems in her back and one leg). Some woman had the gall to say 'well, she can sit in this seat, my son can sit on my lap!' I understand that it's an unwritten rule that if there are no other seats (or if the movie has started) you can sit where-ever the hell you'd like, but if somebody comes in and has genuine need of that area, move your ass. -.- And during the same movie, some eejit's phone started going off despite the three or more warnings to turn off the phones BEFORE THE MOVIE EVER STARTED. As she sidled past, his mom said something to his dad about how rude it was to have your phone on, and the eejit said 'it's my alarm!' Yeah, having a Black Eyed Peas song as your alarm? As if.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!