Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Nice Things About The Mods!! :) - 03-23-2010, 10:48 PM

Nice Things About The Mods!!

Kay, we all admit that the mods on TDP are awesome!!! They are waay better than anybody on other forums, and there are a ton of reasons why we all like them XD. So, I think we should all sort of give back and let the mods know that we appreciate them.

Getting to the point- for this thread, we are going to post nice things, positive, good things, ect. about them. It could be a simple 'I think Miranda_ is an expert at RP'S because..." and explain why.

This will atleast show them that we thank them for hard work and all the stuff they do for all of us ;3.

Buut- there is one rule. I don't want no simple sh*t like "SilentWolf is nice." Well, of course she is nice (please don't get offensive with me, Wolfie XD), but it's BORING. Say why she is nice- for example, "SilentWolf is nice because she cares about us..(ect. say reasons why...)..."

*Sorry, I'm a little tired right now so I can't think of any examples even there are a whole bunch!! XD

Well..GO!! They need some luurv! X)

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!