View Single Post
(#518 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-10-2010, 04:06 PM

**** you, girl in my lit class who has now been forever labelled "sensitive *****" in my head. You shouted my name looking for me. My reply of "Yes?" was not dripping with attitude or any sort of feelings whatsoever to you. I am tired, sick, and quite frankly was ready to go home. You flipping out and accusing me of having an attitude will of course result in getting an actual attitude, you dumb *****. When I stated I wasn't having an attitude, that should've been the end of it. You sarcastically informing me that it was "nice to meet me" will get the same response back and me going up to the professor to ask for a new group. Don't flip out behind me the entire time while I'm trying to explain to the professor how in a mind boggling minute since she assigned the groups that we suddenly have a problem. I don't get it myself, but she sure as hell figured out who was the problem when you started *****ing loudly to everyone about my attitude and had to be held back by a guy to prevent you from jumping on me. WTF? Did you miss the memo that this is college? I certainly didn't because all I wanted to do was do the research for our assigned section of the Eighth Circle and not bother speaking to you again. Now I not only have to get a new group and assignment, but I also have to move across the room because you are that immature that I expect you to do something horrible to me when my back is turned. How ****ing old are you?! I'm almost 20 and stopped acting like you when I was a kid. Maybe you need to go back to primary school.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!