View Single Post
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-09-2010, 08:21 PM

Dolls made for Ness's contest. It's not often that I feel inspired to make two; anyway, here they are.

Dollmaker Used: Dollz Mania - Stormy Dressup Game 3

This is Lilith. She's a witch dabbling in black magic, and wishes to wreak her vengence against those who have hurt her; an ex who broke her heart, the girls who shun her, and the stepfather who she hates for all he has done to harm her. So, she goes to the beach during a thunderstorm to invoke the spirit. However, Lilith really ought to remember that whatever she sends out comes back times three...

Dollmaker used: Dollz Mania Chazie Dollz - Doll makers and Dress up games - Make Cartoon Dolls @ Dollz Mania

Ten years ago, Chi went to the forest to commit suicide, like so many other people had before. She was very unhappy, and wanted peace from her misery. However, after she'd died by slitting her wrists and hanging herself from a tree, Chi found that she was doomed to haunt the forest forever instead of going on to paradise. Now, she stands among the skulls that litter the forest floor and wishes in vain that she had never done it.

The first doll was inspired by the movie The Craft; the second by a story I read on Cracked about the Japanese suicide forest. I know; I'm morbid. ^^;;

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!