TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 03-06-2010, 11:24 AM

New and *gasp!* unfinished doll!

Base Credit: Mariiis Dolls House
Pattern Credit: Sparkling Ice

This is Gabriella. She's a super model attending the red carpet event "Couture For A Cause". In this event, the rich and the beautiful dress up in hot couture and participate in fund raising efforts to help their cause. Gabriella is supporting the rapidly dissappearing Gojii birds of the rain forest. Her hot couture features a faux stuffed Gojii bird, faux Gojii feather trim and lucious gold embroidery. Her wig was artfully created by the top designer fashionista Olivia Van Gogh. In her most stunning and edgy creation yet, Oliva has perfectly molded an elegant nest to perfectly feature the faux stuffed Gojii bird.

"Couture For A Cause" had some live Gojii birds running (flying?) loose. What Gabriella did not know is that this particular month is the Gojii birds time of heat. In a turn for the worst, one of the male Gojii birds flies frantically towards Gabriella's faux stuffed Gojii bird perched so seductively atop her head. In her struggle to free herself from being viciously attacked by the Gojii male, Gabriella suffered from a wardrobe misfunction of "slipping a nip".

Again, I'm sorry the male Gojii is so horribly finished. There was also going to be some loose feathers floating and her wig was going to be frizzed from being attacked, but as I'd said, I ran out of time ^^;

*All characters and events, including the bird, are products of my imagination.

CC and Kudos are appreciated, but PLEASE keep in mind this is an UNFINISHED doll. The hair was not finished and the male bird that she is holding was completely rushed. Spare me and DON'T CC on them.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!