Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-02-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
That's what I'm trying to find out, Aaron.

GAH! Mom, stfu. When was the last f**king time I wanted to go out and get something that I could look PRETTY in? HUH? Oh, right, sure, I am constantly begging money off of you. When I still have money, from fecking CHRISTMAS, because I SAVED ALL OF IT because I couldn't fecking FIND ANYTHING RIGHT AFTER THE HOLIDAY. And now, all of a sudden, you don't want to take me up to the store to find a dress for my costume for the movies on Sunday because it will apparently cost HER thousands of dollars. Mom, I have a gift card to Fashion Bug. It's not going to cost you a cent. -.- As for paying for bills, well, if you'd stop smoking you'd have plenty of extra money!!

(Right now, a pack of smokes here costs nearly 5 bucks. :\ My parents both smoke around a pack a day, sometimes less.)
Dresses from fashion bug cost thousands of dollars? My lord, I knew clothes were expensive, but not that much D:

Serious overreaction on her part. Clothes from there are immensely cheap. I got a dress from a similar store in the south for like 20 bucks there. Yes, as in deer. Its all the rage.

Rageing in general about stupid people. I lost serious faith when someone told a story today in an LJ group about how their 26 year old roommate thought cats were plants. WTF? It did lead to cute imagery of a kitten with flowers growing out of it though...

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!