Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-01-2010, 08:44 PM

Those are pretty good! Here's my CC though

The Pants:
They look....I dunno. Pillowy doesn't seem to be the right word but I suppose it's the best one. There are no folds, and even skinny jeans (actually, ESPECIALLY skinny jeans) have folds around the knees and hips. The shading should work around those, and the highlights should go to the center, not the outside.

The Shirt:
Well, for starters, this is MUCH better than my first attempt at a doll with a large base. But where the folds are, there should be little bumps along the outside of the shirt, and the shadows and highlights should work around those. Also, the chest area seems to be outlined perfectly. You see even in very tight shirts they aren't outlined like that. The shadows seem to only follow the outline. That's a bit of a no-no. The shadows should only go where they are needed, which is under the folds and wherever else you would find shadows.

The Hair:
The outline on top looks good, but with the bangs it looks a bit messy. I don't know if that was what you were going for, but I prefer to use (if you use MS Paint) the curve tool to make the bangs. It just looks a bit neater to me (: As for the shading, I can't give much CC with that, since I fail at shading hair.

I have no CC to give on the shoes, since I can doll shoes to save my life (:

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!