View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-25-2010, 12:34 AM

I'd definently just try and be with the people who care enough to know that you're a really nice person. If it gets really bad explain this to your parents...after all really bad bullying can have extremely bad consequences. I know several bullies who have actually got in trouble withthe police and have been charged with harrasment.

I never really got bullied badly, justthe usual name calling when I was a little kido. Of course it never seemed to work since I was more interested in the sand pit which I have toadmit I played in until I was about 10 XD.

My friend however is a different story, she was badly bullied until a few years ago by a group of people I didn't really know. I was surprised since she is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and has heaps of friends both male and female. Luckilly she was sensible and told her parents in the end. They ended up storming into the school demanding to speak to the principal about it.

It turned out theyd been picking on quite a few people, sending rude emails,texts and all, once they actually did punch her after which both her other friends and I did get extremely p*ssed and told them to leave her alone. The bullies were gotten rid of quick smart.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!