(#17 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2010, 07:29 PM

Edit: This was a few months ago and I swear it wasn't about you I read wrong and I'm super super super super super super super super sorry! I type too many wrong things ;_;

I'm currently getting picked on right now. I keep telling my mom that and she is like "Well, deep inside, they are really jealous of you because your pretty." I HATE when I get those responses.

Well, I'm not the prettiest girl, but I still think I'm pretty inside. I have glasses and braces, and I have to shave every once in a while by my mouth and in the middle of my eyebrows because hair grows constantly there all the time and I hate it. ;_;

I never really experienced preppy people (thats what people call the meanie popular in my school) because generally people think I'm really nice and a good person. But this year, it's just tough. All the preppy people make fun of me just because of my haircut and my bangs (my bangs always "split", they never stay together), and just because I have the most pimples out of everybody.

WTF. People get freakin' pimples and sometimes they have bad hair days (Ihave really frizzy hair and I can't straighten it). Just because I don't have the "Hollister" or Uggs, doesn't mean I'm different and I'm a nerd.

They make fun of me all the time, and I tell them to stop. I say the "I" quotes. But, nothing works, all they do is laugh and try to harass me.

The preppy people are just annoying. They think they're better than everybody. They have the most ugliest clothes (lol, they don't even know it- all they wear is S***** designer clothes), boyfriends, and personalitys.

And what do I do? I just be nice. I say nice things to them even sometimes I wanna barf. My friends even say I should be more confident and speak up because I'm shy.

And, about once a week- I cry and let it out all by myself. I know I should stop.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]

Last edited by ColorPencil : 06-19-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!