TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 02-20-2010, 06:32 PM

Born in the year 1990, yo! :P

80s - 18
90s - 34

I loved Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark! Watched them every time they were on. XD

Don't remember anything called Double Dare though... maybe we didn't have it here in Canada.

HOWEVER, I remember this epic game show called Uh-Oh! xD I wanted to be on that... it would be fun to be slimed. ^_^

For those who don't know what it is, it aired in the late 90s, into the early 2000s. Three teams (Blue, Green, and Red) of 3 (or was it four...) would spin a wheel. Sometimes you'd land on free points, compete in a weird challenge (crawling in a pool of nasty barf-looking stuff trying to find an object, fire balloons into the audience, feeling items from behind a screen and trying to guess what it was to win points, etc.), do speed trivia, be able to trade scores with another team, and sometimes you'd land on UH OH! - where you'd climb into this tube thing and your teammate was asked a trivia question and if it was right you got points, and if it wasn't... UHOH! You were slimed. Loved that show...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!