(#7 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-19-2010, 06:03 PM

I use Bath & Body Works sparys and perfumes. I start in jeans and a bra. First I spray the body spray on my body (no! really?!) 4 is about as many sprays as I do. 1 for each shoulder, my belly and pelvis region (on the jeans)and occasionally 1 in the hair. I tend to do long-shots for body sprays, keeping it to a 'light dusting' Most of the spray ends up on the floor or to my cat's distaste in the air xD Afterwards I put on my shirt an then take the coordinating perfume and spray once on my neckline and once on my left wrist then I rub my wrists together.

It seems like a lot, and at first it is. But once I walk outside it's the perfect amount for me. I've never been told I use too much, just that I smell good. The only time it was ever complained about was when my SIL was first pregnant. But since she was pregnant she had an extra-sensitive sense of smell at the time.

When using oil based perfumes, like my Tiffany's, I only use 2 sprays. One for the neckline of my shirt (so it gets on both skin and shirt at the same time) and one on my left wrist which then gets rubbed with my right.

I don't much like to dab. That's when I put too much. I put a dab on my neck and wrist (then rub) and it makes me sick.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!