View Single Post
(#503 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-12-2010, 03:41 PM

My mother. Makes me. So. Freaking. ANGRY. She will NOT stop trying to make me second-guess going up to the college I got accepted to just because my uncle didn't like it up there. I get that she wants me to stay close to home, but for god's sake, I'm only 45 minutes away and I can get a da.mn taxi if there's a real emergency. I'm going to get a job up there so that I can start paying any loans I'm probably going to have to get if my FAFSA doesn't come back before March 1. -.-;

Oh, and don't get me STARTED on how much she's been guilt tripping me this week. She acts like she never asks me to do a thing. As-f**king-IF lady. And then she whines and acts like we never help her around the house! I ask her all the time if she needs help, and she'll say 'No I'm fine' and then turns around and yells at me and my brother for not helping her! Oh, and she wants me to be more healthy and go outside more - but when I offer to walk up to the nearby dollar store to pick up eggs or something she needs, she'll not let me even though I'm 17 "because I'm not old enough to be kidnapped". What. The. F**k. Seriously. It's not even five minutes away.

She's such a spaz. -.- Not in a good way.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!