View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-11-2010, 11:55 PM

My family has never been strict about Religion. We celebrate Christmas and Easter and other Christian holidays, so we consider ourselves Christian. We used to go to Church as much as possible, but I guess I didn't really understand all of it. However, when I started at my Middle School, I made a new friend who was raised as a Christian. We soon became good friends and we started going to Youth Group together. I for one love it, and have decided to take on the role of a Christian. Thus meaning I am giving up some certain habits of mine. However, there are some things I believe that are not apart of Christianity. I'll list them off, and the reasons why.

Reincarnation(from Buddhism): This is because of my dog. He died in October of 2008(wow two years ) And the following February we got a new dog of the same breed. This dog(which I adore as much as my old one) came from a different breeder than the first one, but he shared many personality traits. In fact, they are so much alike that we often called our new dog (Which is named Rebel) Syd (which was our old dog's name).

That there are other Gods(i.e Greek and Roman mythology): I'm not sure why, but I've always grown up with this belief.

There are spirits around us(Dunno where this comes from): I believe that once we die and go to Heaven, a piece of our souls is left behind to comfort those we have left. This evolved from my childhood, in which I was given a vast ammount of ghost stories.

I believe that what we believe is truth. If we believe we will die and be reincarnated, we shall be. If we believe we will go to Heaven, we will. If we believe that we will die, and that's the end of it, it will be.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!