View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default Religious discussion (Flamers, don't even think about it) - 02-07-2010, 05:21 PM

Couldn't find this anywhere, so I decided to make a new one. =3

Right. You can Civilly and respectfully discuss beliefs of whether the big man upstairs exists, and the like. Any religion n@zis who start telling people they'll burn in hell... well, you may be right, but if our mods have anything to say about it, you'll burn in hell before you're even dead, rest assured.

As far as I'm concerned, religion is one huge conspiracy. Invented by greedy control freaks and pushed on through the centuries by lost and confused people who just want something to believe in; yes, it can be comforting, and strength-bolstering, and many of the principals that various religious teaches are good principals, but imnsho, the bad outweighs the good. Religious fanatics who go on killing sprees because 'God told me to' priests and other authority figures who abuse the trust put in them to commit sickening abuses on young children, things like that. In short, I don't think any god in his right mind would've allowed those things to happen.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!