View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-07-2010, 04:00 PM

What sort of basics are you looking for? Like a description of his package(just teasing) or some tips for a first relationship?

Well, I'll say don't put too much pressure on this relationship. It is a rare occurrence when the first is your last, so don't worry about him being it. Instead, take it easy and remember that this is practice for when you do settle on a guy. Problems will come up(they usually do), so just keep your chin up and know there are other guys out there.

Don't rush. Don't go flitting off saying you love him(which, we all remember that age, you may feel like that eventually) and don't rush anything physical. Many people regret rushing into things and it tends to put undo pressure on a beginning relationship.

Relax and be confident! Don't change yourself. If he has interests you don't, don't be afraid to give them a shot, but that doesn't mean you need to change your life to become his perfect girl. Staying yourself is more important than any guy.

I think that covered the basics? Its been awhile since my first boyfriend, but I can't imagine the awkwardness has changed much.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!