View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-31-2010, 08:40 PM

I have somewhat of a bullying problem. This girl...let's call her W. Yes, well, it's kind of petty and stupid really. But I have a really bad temper. I should be a red-head, but I'm a blonde xDD Anyways, this W girl has been mean and nice to me on and off since I started at my new school in the beginning of this year. She's stolen my jacket twice, the first time before science. She made me believe it was in the boys bathroom, when really it was hidden behind the overhead projector. This ticked me off because it was a gift from my mentour the summber before. I told her this and she just laughed and said that made it even funnier. The second time she stole it after lunch, and this was a good leather one too. She took it and walked around with it. I finally got it back and when I saw her in the hallway I told her it was stupid and immature of her to steal it. She just said it was still funny. I told her that it wasn't and that she needed to get a life. Then I left. I know that probally wasn't the best way to handle it, but as I said before that I have a very bad temper. Anyways, we both have one thing in common. We both like anime. So when we got into a discussion over what animes we liked, we became good-ish friends. Well, she made a deviantART account, and when I tried to politely give her some CC on one of the drawings she made, she told me that she didn't want it and came off very mean and rude. So I, with my temper, got upset and said that if she wanted her drawings to look fake and childlike, that was fine by me. Again, I know this was not the best way to handle it but it was all I could think of. She replied to that saying (quote)"If my draings dont meat ur standers whatevr they meat min."(unquote) and a lot more(that was just the basic gist of it) I can't recall what I said to that but I think it wasn't quite as rude as what I had said before. Anyways, I'm not sure if this is a bullying problem, but it seems that way to me. Oh, and about the jacket thing, well my good friend stood up for me when that same girl said that all I wanted was attention and that I was a not-so-nice-word. When I confronted her about this she said that she never said that. I saw the text messages in which she said it, so there you go.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!