(#490 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-30-2010, 02:47 PM

Does Wayne Brady got to choke a *****?

All joking aside, it just really peeves me since I still have to deal with him for over another two years every week unless he falls below the grade requirement line. I make nice since if I outright ignore him, it leads to permanent drama in our tiny group. Sort of a lose-lose since I either deal with the douchebaggery from just him or get everyone choosing not to speak to me because they think I'm stuck up or something, which I'm not.

Somewhat of a WTF moment, not really an angry moment next. Someone who I stopped speaking to several months ago(I think I complained about this here at the time since it really upset me) just texted me to basically say I'm right. Really now? I'm not really angry anymore, but I'm not sure whether I can ever really forgive her after all of the drama she put me through and the hurt feelings, at least not until she acknowledges herself as wrong for treating me that way for going to a store to buy yogurt(granted, I know at the time she was basically having her head filled with nonsense by ass-ex, so I can take her comments a bit more in stride now). I can somewhat speak to her politely, but I know in my heart that she really made me feel awful for months over the whole fight we had just because she refused to listen to me and thought I was being a ***** for my reaction. I truthfully can never be certain over if our semi-friendship can go back to what it was after that and I'm not entirely sure I care for it to since I've been feeling so much better inside about myself lately.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!