View Single Post
(#488 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 04:10 PM

This is the only place I can fully let out my anger since the person I'm angry with is a facebook friend D:<

Seriously, did you really have to invite her out to dinner on monday with "the rest of the honors group" right in front of me? Last thing I knew I wasn't invited and I know you don't want me there on purpose. Seriously, even Matt asked you right as you were speaking to Crystal about going why you didn't invite me and you ignored him. I can't say I've ever had such a huge slap to the face as that one.

On top of that, I think you chose that time precisely to make me feel unwanted. Crystal was at the luncheon well before I was, why didn't you tell her then? What about when I was up to get food? or during the break? Did you have to wait until you were sitting next to me in class so you had to lean over me to tell her? Why don't you just put up a big "**** you" sign since that is basically what you did.

Why do I even try to be nice? Yes, I get when I came into the program that I wasn't very social. I shouldn't have to sit anyone down and explain my reasons why when I have truly blossomed this year in terms of being friendly and trying to be outgoing. Some days I wonder if screaming out "Yes I'm different!" would help since they clearly don't get me. Yes, I have anxiety that causes problems. Yes, I developed it because of abuse. Kindly be helpful and either wait until I'm gone or invite me too before crushing my attempts to break out of my illness with that confirmation that I am not only an outcast, but unwanted and unworthy of your attention.

kthx, ass.

Summary: In my honors class, one of my classmates invited another one out to a "group" dinner right in front of me... that I was never invited to.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!