View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-29-2010, 11:48 AM

I can't say I've ever used muscle relaxants, but I do have RLS(it runs in my family) that is rather similar to this(discomfort regardless of position, with the added bonus of twitching legs, kicking, and feeling the discomfort build up in my legs). I know some people use this trick to get their legs to relax(not me) and in theory it should work for your neck/shoulders too. I'd suggest applying a heating pad there or even taking a bath at night before bed, which is supposed to help relax you. A massage at night might help too with releasing the tension. I do that sometimes when the discomfort in my legs is mild so that I don't have to get up and pace/exercise for a bit.

Just some thoughts to tide you through. Wish I could help you with the muscle relaxant business, but I don't even know anyone who has used them... Second thought, Jason's mom probably has used them. She's got every med in the book, so I will ask him when I come home from school to see if she has used them and what the effects have been for her.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!