View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-24-2010, 07:30 PM

Ah, parislove, you sound an awful lot like me. My boyfriend was my crush of several years. We flirted and were close, growing up together as kids, and eventually hit a point where I think people were surprised we weren't dating because we acted like such a couple together. I'll say this much, neither one of us made a move because we were afraid of being rejected(and simply were too shy I believe) despite the fact all the signs were there. I knew I would never move on from him unless I took a chance. I thought about him and dreamed about him and spent every moment considering how I could get him. I finally got gutsy after leaving my abusive ex and told him flat out that I wanted to date him. Its been happily going for over a year now and have been working it out over a long distance relationship. Tell him. It'll make a world of difference to just say it and even if he says no or it turns out everyone is wrong, you won't need to feel like you missed out on something.

Cookie, stop acting like that. I understand its something you do when you're younger, but its not really practical. Say sorry to him for the things you have done and try to talk to him.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!