View Single Post
(#15 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-22-2010, 10:45 PM

@Parislove: I'm a junior (and a gutsy one at that), but I think your best option is to tell him how you feel. If everyone around you is telling you that he feels the same way, it would be great to take the first step! It's unfortunate that your best guy friend used you, I'm sorry to hear that. I used to like a guy a couple years older than me (he graduated last year), but we grew apart. The fact that you guys stayed in touch even after he moved tells me that you have a strong relationship. The best thing to do is just to put your feelings into words. Believe it or not, I initiated the talk with the guy I liked, and lo and behold, he felt the same way. talking about it felt good. You should try it.

@Cookiemonster: I'd say drop the act! If you want to befriend him, just try talking. Treating someone like you hate them is a HUGE turnoff. He won't want to be around you, especially if he fells you are mean to him. Just be yourself. Also, he may be very surprised that you like him, especially with the way you say you've been acting.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!