View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-21-2010, 11:17 PM

@Silver_Wolf_Kitty: I see what you mean about the shoes. Hehe, I'll work on that :3 And about the highlights on the folds, I was staring down at one of my shirts and noticed that it had highlights on it. I was like, "Well how do I put those on my dolls? -_-' " But yeah, I'll try the shadows and the highlights @~@

@Horselover_101: Thank you

First Doll: This is my character, Lillith Abert, on another rp site. ( Free forum : Darkest Secrets werewolf RP ) She was supposed to have an evil smile, but that only really showed if you saw her eyebrows, and her hair covered those up. But yeah, she's evil. And I love her. She's the daughter of Zeus, and she wants to take over the world 8D No transparency because I'm lazy. I decided to make her shirt blue and her pants yellow because she can control water and electricity. They're both crummy, but I don't care. The concept for her was good, but the execution of it was not so good ._. Anyhow, CC away!!!

Second Doll: This one is for LancasterPrincess's contest. I call her Northern Lights. I'm fully aware that the hair is just a gradient, but it's hard to shade the northern lights @~@ The dress is poop, but it'll do for now .-. CC Away!!!
Three thing I used were:
Original Haristyle
Northern Lights
Sparkle/Glitter

Another Doll!!!
Notes: This one is for Miranda_'s contest in the contest thread. You can read the story there ;D I'm sooo proud of this doll! I used Ninique's Minidolls for the dress and hair, but I don't have a link.......I so absolutely love this doll you have no idea @~@ I don't want any CC on her, please.
Base: Chocotini on deviantART

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."

Last edited by KiraIMustBeInvisible : 02-06-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!