View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-19-2010, 11:15 PM

I totally did not realize someone followed me here xD Welcome, dpdee. We're one of those fringe handdrawn communities, not much wonder there since its not like this site is known for it.

I'm seriously considering seeing what I can do tomorrow. I always get sidetracked doing my research though, like I did for Dollsters. You guys have no clue how many **** mafia info links I have saved and have deleted in the process because I wanted to get the authenticity down pat. I think I've spent more time on the research than on the coding

I agree its an issue with the artist when it comes to shading. It'd help more too if there were more understandable tutorials out there. I know what pixel tutorials I found sufficient weren't many, I can't imagine how much smaller the tool shading ones must be for beginners. On top of that, I somewhat consider tool shading a more advanced concept, for those who have a moderate to high grasp upon pixel shading to shading in general already. After all, you need the basics before building upon it and its difficult to truly tool shade without knowing how to shade to begin with.

I'm completely rambling. Its like 11 here and I've been ill most of the evening, so I'm a bit more off in my thinking than usual.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!