(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 01-10-2010, 10:51 PM

Bringing discussion back to this month's articles

First off, they are having a cover doll contest! I want to encourage all of our handdrawn dollers to take a look. It would be amazing for someone on here to get on, definately a biggie. I'm considering entering, I hope to hear someone else is working on it so maybe we can offer critiques back and forth on it.

They also are looking for an author and an artist. Take a look here: PxT Wants You - PxT Magazine

I found their tutorial reviews interesting, especially for beginners, but a bit lacking. I'm not sure if they would really approve either one and they didn't really highlight much of the goods and the bads of them. A bit more attention to each one would've been great since I feel like they brushed over both.

I was definately interested in their article on personal doll sites(the cover story this month). It was helpful since I've been working on building the dollsters site and I keep finding myself lost in some ways.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!