LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-10-2010, 05:27 PM

Name: Alana Childs
Race: Human
Appearance: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, Average height though she has broad shoulders and a more ‘manly’ build.
Personality: She is a control freak, detail-oriented, intelligent, practical, and analytical. She is also a major worried and tends to be a bit negative, though if everyone is being negative, she will be the positive one, even if she doesn’t believe herself.
Bio: Alana just moved to the town in time for the new school year. She moved from California to escape her drunk of a mom and moved in with her dad, a local police officer. She normally has a realistic view for most things; however, she has this wild imagination. She is one of those girls who wishes she was a Harry Potter or a Zoey Redbird. She lives and breathes fantasy. Because of this, she is more book smart and street smart therefore she is very good in school subjects. However, in some sports, she can do very well. She is better at basketball and softball than anything else.

Alana’s alarm clock went off later than she expect. “Crap. I’m going to be late for my first day.” Alana jumped out of bed, tripping over a brown packing box. “Ow!” She shouted, jumping on her right foot. “Stupid boxes!” She said walking into the bathroom. She looked at her big toe. It was red but other than that it was fine. She jumped into the shower. She was still tired from getting in so late.
The LA airport had to delay her plane because of some bad weather in Denver. Her five o’clock plane turned out to be a midnight plane ride. She didn’t get home till 2 am and she had school in 5 hours. When she arrived home, she decided to lie down to get some sleep but her alarm went off an hour later than what she had thought she set it for.
When she got out of the shower, Alana grabbed the first clothes she saw. She had on a black skirt that was mid-thigh with long black and white striped tights and black flats. She threw on a solid black tank top with a white jacket. She threw her hair up into a messy ponytail, put some eye-liner on, and ran downstairs to grab breakfast.
“Hey Dad! What’s for breakfast?”
“Well, I don’t have much but I did make you some bacon and eggs.”
“Oh…ok.” She sat down at the table and started to eat. She looked at the time. “Uh…Dad, we need to get going. I’m going to be late.”
“Oh, yeah. Well, go grab your backpack and let’s get going.”
Alana ran upstairs and grabbed her backpack and ran back down to the running car.
30 minutes later, she was walking into the main office to get her class schedule. Once she had that, she started to walk around the school trying to find her way.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!